A new service dedicated to bringing an objective & pragmatic voice to the retail industry. Designed as a return to a high touch, high flexibility content service; EKN uses market research to design a portal that offers many new exciting ways to learn, network, and interact in ways not currently available in the market.
A New Voice: Yours
EKN provides retailers the one missing element from today’s research and analysis models – their voice. All of EKN’s reports are “Practitioner- Driven, Community-Reviewed”, so the insights are delivered with the pragmatic retailer in mind.
The value you get from meeting your peers in-person and online is both invaluable and irreplaceable. EKN’s Peer Forum provides an opportunity to meet with your peers in-person, while the EKN portal gives you an online destination to continually sustain and grow them. All around themes driven by the members.
Discover. Share. Evaluate.
VIa the members-only EKN portal, retailers have access to rich content and the ability to contextually connect with each other. EKN’s proprietary VenDex™ Vendor Index provides members the only 100% objective peer-driven tool for evaluating technology providers in a secure environment.
What is EKN?
- Peer-Forum: An exclusive retailer-to-retailer connection and collaboration service, enabled online via the EKN Portal and in-person through Peer Forum meetings
- Research: A new approach to research that offers more prescriptive recommendations for immediate use
EKN Portal Features at a Glance
- Retailers only: Secure access, total privacy control
- Connect with peers: Private messaging, notifications, discussion forums
- Vendor landscapes and peer driven vendor reviews
Deeper User Engagement, Candid Tech. Talk & Ascendency into the Billion Dollar Club: Epicor Insights 2014
Epicor is at the door step of joining the billion dollar club in the vertical-ce…
Striking a “Future of Retail” Chord at Epicor Insights in Las Vegas with Brown Shoe Company
Do “millennials” control the future of retail? How true is the impact of social…